Matchmaking event in Desalination for the Environment
Canary Islands Institute of Technology, member of the Enterprise Europe Network, will organise an International Matchmaking event in Desalination for the Environment, at the International Conference in Desalination for the Environment: Clean Water and Energy, in Gran Canaria (Spain) from 16th to 20th May 2021.
The matchmaking event, with bilateral meetings, will take place on 18th of May 2021, from 10:00 to 13:00 h and 15:30 to 17:30 h.
The purpose of the event is to leverage the business international dimension of the International Conference in Desalination for the Environment: Clean Water and Energy, and bring companies opportunities to explore new markets, thus creating plenty of synergies and networking.
This brokerage event is free of charge. The fees for the conference and exhibit can be consulted here.
The target audience for the event are water management companies (including SMEs and large companies), providers of equipment and services in the
desalination and wastewater reuse sector, research institutions, industry, associations willing to develop innovative technologies or research projects in different fields related to water desalination and energy.
- Registration deadline: 10th May 2021
- Meeting deadline: 14th May 2021
- Feedwater pretreatment for desalination
- Seawater desalination by reverse osmosis
- Brackish water desalination
- Nanofiltration, ultrafiltration, microfiltration in water treatment processes
- Pre-treatment and post-treatment of desalinated water
- Recent developments in desalination
- Advanced wastewater treatment
- Renewable energy for desalination
- Thermal seawater desalination
- Desalination and water in industries: Oil and gas/Mining/Food and beverage
- Desalination projects, financing schemes
- Environmental impact considerations
- As purchaser - find qualified European suppliers during effective one-to one meetings
- As market/sales manager - find new European customers
- As product developer - find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
- As research - find partners for future project proposals
How can you benefit from this event
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event